Office Personnel Committee
About the Committee
Composed of a chairperson appointed by the President and two other members, the Office Personnel Committee is responsible for:
- Writing the job description for the Executive Director.
- Assisting the President during the process of interviewing and hiring an Executive Director.
- Assisting the President in conducting the annual evaluation of the Executive Director.
- Keeping the MCB Office Personnel Manual up-to-date.
- Serving as a mediation Board involving Personnel issues.
Contact the Committee